I say keep the Atlantis and the Hilsen.

The Atlantis has two forks, so you've already created extra versitility.
Plus there's Atlantis magic which is special.

The Hilsen is so nicely set up I can't believe you'd let that go. Yes, I
like the Foy, but the Hilsen is a true classic, a real heirloom bike.

Between the Foy and the Hilsen, I'd be inclined to put upright bars on the
Hilsen and give it a couple of months before choosing between the two.

Will