Wayne:

If it was the picture of the raw, unpainted frame, then yes, I can
understand her lack of interest.  It won't be long & someone will post
photos of a complete bike.  Wait patiently for that event & give it another
try.  For many of us, it's hard to envision the finished product by just
looking at the frame, especially before paint.

dougP