Brilliant to hear your experience with Smart Sams v. Big Bens! Thank you.
If I eventually go with a second wheel set (knowing it could be a prelude
to a new bike), I want to get tires that are lush to ride. Compass would be
ideal, but they don't go fatter, and I'd like fatter.

Anyone know the actual width of Continental's Speed King 29" x 2.2"? It's
just above the max for the Hunqapillar.

With abandon,
Patrick