with Paul Canti's you can add Hunter Nugz
 http://huntercycles.bigcartel.com/product/hunter-nugz
<http://huntercycles.bigcartel.com/product/hunter-nugz> .  They make it
easy to adjust for different rim widths.
I have them on my Bantam that will have ( eventually) two wheelsets.  Fat
roadies and fatter knobbies.
https://www.flickr.com/photos/37347002@N05/14522976996/in/set-72157642985369584

~mike
Carlsbad Ca