+3 on all that useful space behind the seat tube!  a great place for a
water bottle or a Salsa Anything cage, and it frees up the main triangle
for a capacious frame bag.

and speaking of the massive tire clearances, are there any "great for
nothing, good for everything" 650b x 60mm tires out there?  perhaps
something like the available 650b x 50 Big Ben, but fatter?

i really like what RBW is doing here,
Jay B.