I have an iPhone. It’s not hard to use.

“Complications” answering a call? Huh? It rings, and to answer I slide a big
red button to the right across the screen. It even shows you which way to slide
it. I’m mystified at how anyone could be confused by that.

Yes, a flip phone is easy to answer. But that’s about where its “benefits” end.
My iPhone will do about a half million other things besides just being a phone.
I can text my exact location to my wife, take photos, receive texts, check a
map if I get lost … I could go on for days.

I love traditional steel bikes, and I love modern technology. No way would I go
back to a flip phone!

—Eric N
campyonly...@me.com
www.campyonly.com