Yes Matt, is does *appear *longer , even by measuring the full image with a
ruler onscreen where it definitely IS longer.   So there seems to be direct
contradiction here, with Keven's info and the image shown, which should be
noted is only a prototype. The production frames are non-existent as of now
. The pre-sale from the Blug info appears to be a pre pre-sale even,
earlier than they had planned or wanted but they need some cash .

It does not appear though, to be any higher front end than what Keven said
though, so to have an overly long TT and not a proportionately higher head
tube seems like it would be a bit odd .  Again , it's not until final specs
are officially confirmed does any of this matter !    We're all talking
about Pie in the Sky, it looks great but you can't have it.