Hi to All,

As Spring approaches, and summer plans are formulated, I'm thinking how to
best use my current fleet.  I have read, and firmly believe, that the Ram
could be used for light touring.  I'd love to hear about your experiences
with this.  What kind of terrain, your rack/pannier/bags/basket set up,
tires, etc.  Pictures would be lovely, as well.  What do you think are
reasonable limits in terms of weight?

All and any wisdom is much appreciated...I feel that someone on this list
has already done anything I'm even contemplating, so why reinvent the wheel?

Thanks in advance,
Alan