Anyone can compare the two that has had experience with one or both?
What's different?  What's the same?  Ride the same?  Ride different?  One
heavier vs one lighter?  One more upright than the other?  I know the Clem
is designed for swept back bars such as the Alba's or Bosco.  I know the
Hunq would be 700 tires vs 650 for the Clem.  I know the Clem has longer
chainstays.  What would be the reason to spend the extra $$$ for the Hunq
over the Clem?
I am talking the Hunq 54 vs the Clem 52 (though that probably don't matter)

Any input appreciated.