To respond to Drew's question, I did get my item. It took a long time, and
there were several emails, but I got my item, and it was as promised. In
fairness, after I got my first note from Peter telling me there had been a
shipping error, I told him not to worry - the item was for bike I was going
to build until later. If I had been building up a bike at the time and
needing the crank to finish, I would have been more frustrated. Later when
it became clear that my experience wasn't unique, I held off on sending a
note to Jim because it seemed that items were being shipped, albeit very
slowly. That may have been a mistake on my part, but I have heard
enough unbelievable stories from students that ended up being true, that I
tend to be very careful. Bob