Your tape is definitely fun. The bags are classy & look like a perfect fit
on your Homer.
Spring has sprung for sure.
We have about 16" of nice, ground soaking, wet snow here this morning. Temp
around freezing.Can't wait to see the plants that pop up when the snow
melts. Was riding Wednesday in shirt sleeves.
Jon