Michael,

Sorry for the delay. Didn't have time until today to take some measurements
that would confirm my impressions.

The comparison is hardly fair because of the difference in width: the
Noodle is nominally 46 cm and measures about 45 cm C-C where the ramps meet
the hoods; the GB Rando is nominally 42 cm and measures about 39 cm C-C at
the same place.

I prefer the narrower bars for shoulder and wrist comfort, and I much
prefer the gentle upward curves in the ramps of the GB Rando bar. By
contrast, on the Noodle and most other drop bars I often feel like I'm
sliding forward on the ramps, even though I know that I am not.

My favorite drop bar might be the Velo-Orange Chris's Rando bar, which I
have on my touring bike. The ramps are quite long and comfortable.

Hope that helps! Have great weekend.

--
Bob