The banana bikes were cool; made in the Netherlands if I remember correctly.
They were fast, but they spent much time at the rest stops answering questions
about the bikes so they passed us several times.  The riders were having a
blast.  The bikes made me smile every time they went by.
One year we should try to gather a Riv group for this ride.