dry line pushed through - even with shuttling my daughter to wrestling
training, we'll get in a couple of rides this weekend before the rain
resumes tomorrow afternoon
got those shots of the Ostrich bag and Nitto R12 - complicated by a Nitto
wire guard around the canti brake cable (and tough light)

<http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v728/bulldog1935/Raleigh/Viner/aP4250003.jpg>

even though this is a very large frame, total distance from top tube to
lowest point on bag is 6cm

<http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v728/bulldog1935/Raleigh/Viner/aP4250006.jpg>

<http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v728/bulldog1935/Raleigh/Viner/aP4250007.jpg>

but I think this combination would work great on a small frame with useful
capacity