I'm impressed. I've been using Gmail since forever, I often back up PSD
files by mailing them to myself, I never delete anything (I have a constant
22,222 unread messages) and I'm only at 5.5 GB, including Google Drive
stuff.

Do you have a lot of stuff in Google Drive you could delete?

Philip
www.biketinker.com