1. It is normal
2. There isn't an easy way to get rid of the vibrations.
3. Not that you asked, but some SON hubs are buzzier than others. I've had
one that was borderline unpleasant, and I have one that is a real challenge
to notice a difference between "off" and "on" on average pavement without
visual cues from the lights. Most are somewhere in-between, and they tend
to have a favorite resonant frequency somewhere around 17-20mph. I prefer
them with higher resonant speeds and less vibes, as I average 15mph or so
on overnight rides..

Best,

Will
William M. deRosset