I get less vibration from my Shutter Precision hub than from my Schmidt hub
(the kind with the large alloy shell, not the newer, bulb-shaped type). Running
LED lights, which draw less current, also seems to reduce vibration (as well as
drag).

I’ve found that having the lights “on” when starting from a stop makes the
vibration less noticeable than if I turn the lights on while moving.

--Eric Norris
campyonly...@me.com
www.campyonly.com
campyonlyguy.blogspot.com