Hello Bobby,

Your S1 make over looks great. You'll find that once you have the Bendix 2
speed fixed hub installed that it will become your go to bike. At least
that's what's happened with my QB. I'm going to start a new tread about my
experiences with the 2 speed fixed Bendix.

Hello Leif,

I've been using the Guidonnet levels with canti brakes for about a year now
on my Salsa Casseroll and about 3 months on the QB. I really like them.
They provide a few positions to work the lever from, this is important to
me since I'm riding fixed, but don't back peddle to slow/brake the bike.
I'm often braking to keep the bike under control, for in town commuting and
rural road riding on rolling hills.

JohnS