Kai:

Do you have photos of this?  I'm having trouble visualizing it. If you're
talking about *reach* adjustment for the lever, I'm not sure that's
possible with the Diacompe levers; but if you mean cable adjustment, the
front cable hanger that mounts to the fork crown bolt (pic below) has a
built-in adjuster barrel.  For the rear brake, I ordered a Surly long rear
cable hanger with adjuster (which I understand IS pretty long and may not
fit on smaller frames).  If that doesn't work, you can always use an inline
adjuster like the one below, which is designed to fit into a top tube cable
stop.  BB

<https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-6FoDbA6jBCo/VVyvVqdoJJI/AAAAAAAAFBk/Yl2fVnVyS5Q/s1600/Crown%2Bmount%2Bcable%2Bstop.JPG>

<https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-U_qRbzTZlck/VVytuoxJXQI/AAAAAAAAFBU/0vCNdNgO9IQ/s1600/Mickey%2BCable%2BAdjuster.jpg>