Ha ha.  i had an in depth conversation with the fiancee's dad, regarding my
hunqapillar, where he kept telling me that my bike was in amazing condition
and that he used to have bikes like mine years ago.  i must have told him
it was new 7 or 8 times and each time he just ignored me or reassured me
that i had done a great job restoring it. "no,no this is a new bike." "it
does look new. you did a great job. and you were able to find new
components that would work on it?"