Both of them do a lot of things and there is a lot of overlap between the
two.  It seems the Hunq is a bit more off-pavement oriented and the
Atlantis a bit more paved road / touring, but the differences in that
regard are subtle.  Some geometry diffs (Hunqs have longer chainstays, for
instance).  Flip a coin?  Save $300?  Either one is a bike to ride a long
time & a long way.

dougP