Okay, I was going to wait until the weekend to post pics, but I've
snapped a few tonight with the bike under the lights in our kitchen.
These would be much better outside in the sunlight, but I believe they
give an idea of what I'm talking about. I've crudely circled the flaws
or sloppiness in red via Photoshop. I'm linking the original size
photos, so if you want a smaller version to orient yourself to the
frame area you can simple select the "Large" size at the top.

The issues as I see them include very imprecise lines, white paint
droplets on green, and very thin coats of cream white where green
shows through. These issues are present throughout the bike, but these
are the main areas and the only ones I took time to document.
Altogether there are about a dozen or so spots that I would term a
flaw. What you might term a flaw or what Rivendell might term a flaw
may differ entirely.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/lushmojo/4079738322/sizes/o/

http://www.flickr.com/photos/lushmojo/4079744472/sizes/o/

http://www.flickr.com/photos/lushmojo/4078987247/sizes/o/