Rene,

I mean well when I say this too: there's NO WAY I will sell this bike.
This bike will eventually be passed on to a grandchild (many, many
years from now). As I've said in a number of previous responses in
this and other threads, I still love the bike. Thanks again for the
advice, but this bike will never leave my care, flaws or not. ;-)

- Will