To me this seems like a solution in search of a problem, at least for the
home mechanic.  I've never had any issues adjusting calipers by hand, and I
make fine adjustments with the barrel adjuster.

Now if you work in a shop, I'm sure the speed and precision afforded by it
will make you extra money as you will be able to complete more work in the
same time.  For my garage though it's not worth $30 to me.

On Mon, Jun 15, 2015 at 5:01 PM, Jon Dukeman in the foothills of Colorado <
row.n.2nowh...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Try a Hozan C-356.I've had mine for 30 years.I like it better than any
>>> other for easy use and getting into tight spots.Very popular in bike shops.
>>>

> http://www.amazon.com/ACTION-TOOL-BRAKE-HOZAN-C-356/dp/B001E6HR0U

Keep the metal side up and the rubber side down!