Bill,

Yez, I am talking about the F20, but I didn't know that's what it was
called till Tom filled me in.

The cost issue isn't a factor now (Alex's), but I appreciate your
suggestion of colluding to get everyone racked up happily. :)

I'm eyeing the Ostrich panniers too.   I don't think I can talk myself into
the Berthouds. I like the panniers that Swift Industries sells, but they
are probably shaped wrong.

-Aaron
The Dalles