Hi René, what a great bike you have!  My All-Rounder is basically an AHH w/
cantis, and yes, I could use that bike for all my cycling needs.

That said, it sounds like you like bikes a lot and are used to having
multiple bikes.  I would hold off on selling the Roubaix for a while until
you can really zero in on your riding style.  Also, as you lose weight & get
in shape, you might be more comfortable on it and enjoy the light weight
bike more.  If it's still uncomfortable (compared to a Rivendell designed
bike) or you just find yourself not using it, then sell it.  Either use the
sale to subsidize the Bombadil, or if you still want a light weight "go
fast" bike, pick up a Roadeo!

I can say from my experience, that having a go-fast in the garage is really
nice.  I don't ride mine as much as my All-Rounder, but when I do, it's
always a treat!

Welcome to the club!

David

--
Cheers,
David

"Bicycling is a big part of the future. It has to be. There is something
wrong with a society that drives a car to workout in a gym."  ~Bill Nye,
scientist guy