On Saturday, July 11, 2015 at 9:02:45 AM UTC-4, Eunice Chang wrote:

> David,
>
> Ah, but you did. He was pretty real online, wasn't he? :)

Yes, yes he was.   He and I had many common points of reference (E&H, MSL),
so we had struck up a friendship;   I'd hoped he'd have been able to make
it to MSL when Grant's book tour swung through Bristol, so we could have
met IRL, but, yes, he was just as real having even not having been at the
same physical location at the same time.

I still miss him on here.

I'm glad you're on here now.

-L