Is it legit?

Does anybody know the provenance of these bikes?

The Alex website says the manufacturer is Rivendell. But surely these are
Toyo-made Rabous, right? I could be wrong, but my guess is that these bikes
went from Toyo to Alex without stopping in Walnut Creek.

If Alex and/or Toyo are selling these for a profit, it would be legit for
Grant/Riv to get a cut, no?

- David G in San Diego, not trying to rain on any ram-boo-yay parade, just
curious