I buy here from folks I "know" because they sell the things I want to buy,
usually at great prices. I like giving these people my money because my money
goes to their next project which almost always benefits me in some way.

I sell here to folks I "know" because my parts go to their next project which
almost always benefits me. Their money goes to my next project which ( I like
to think) sometimes benefits the group.