I ride my Hunq  during the winter here in Michigan, but we only get around
8' of snow during the year.  I use 45mm Nokian studs on it from December to
March.

<https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-KTlTxc_G_I0/VbDHe7z29jI/AAAAAAAAIRM/LM4FEFg_jPc/s1600/IMG_20150203_101902.jpg>
I leave Sam in the garage.

Marc