No, if anything it's the opposite. It doesn't seem to matter if I
re-tension, adjust height or fore/aft positioning either. Again, it's not a
problem unless I'm riding in the dirt with some technical terrain. The B17
is the only saddle I've used that required a nose up tilt for me to be
comfortable on.