This is exactly what I was wondering. YES, mine is a special as well and I
get the same comments. The B17 works great on my Atlantis with albatross
bars, but on my Rambler with drops is where I'm having issue. I have a
fizik tundra on my CX bike and it's level, thin, flat, and very little give
but is plenty comfortable for 60+ mi rides. My Rambler is like my CX pick
up truck so I like having the bag loops for my carradice, and honestly the
water resistance of the C17 would be welcome.