That 2nd VO link is great, I have a gas pipe Nishiki with zero braze-ons.

Heck the first link is great too, the Redwood has only two sets of
braze-ons but would be easy to add a 3rd to the handlebars.

For that matter this thread is great in general, thanks for all the ideas.
I like to carry 3 bottles but more would be great at times.

On Tue, Aug 4, 2015 at 5:32 PM, Gum N Nuts <orangecrane2...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> VO sells a handlebar mount for a bottle cage as well as metal cage clamps
> that wrap around your tube (use handlebar tape or inner tube or something,
> they will trash your paint).
>
> http://store.velo-orange.com/index.php/accessories/water-bottles-cages/vo-handlebar-to-water-bottle-cage-mount.html
>
> http://store.velo-orange.com/index.php/accessories/water-bottles-cages/bottle-cage-clamp.html
>
> Randi Jo's bartender bag, you can use one on either side of your stem and
> they are awesome.
> http://randijofab.com/products/bartender-bag
>
> It's not as convenient as bottle cages but when I'm taking the chev on a
> longer ride or out for an overnight or something I usually throw my 3 liter
> camelbak-type water bladder in my saddle bag and use it to fill my water
> bottle as needed.

Keep the metal side up and the rubber side down!