What about a double-legger for strictly front-loading, i.e., on a porteur?

If the main carrying weight of the bike is on the front, and the front
wheel is always supporting it by virtue of never leaving the ground, would
a plate-mounted kickstand that elevates the rear wheel and only supports
the bike's weight (or a good chunk of it) be a more suitable application of
the design?

KJ