SRAM 10s brifters, SRAM bar-ends, or XX MTB shifters will shift on the
XX cassette. If one wanted to try friction (bad idea IMO), I think a
Shimano rear derailleur would be necessary. Why you'd want to spend
several hundred dollars for a bleeding-edge cassette and then kludge
together a bunch of incompatible parts is beyond me. That said, I'll
probably try it sometime this winter, just for fun.