I'm thinking of a step by step:
1. Tension saddle
2. Proof hide top.
Wait a day or so and see how it feels. If that doesn't work:
3. Tension more.
If that doesn't work:
4. Imperialise it with a cutout, and see if that flattens out the top.
If that doesn't work:
5. Install new Imperial saddle.
6. Find a nice place in the house to place honey Flyer as a decoration and as
memorabilia for all the nice rides I had on it.
I'll be disappointed though to learn that a Brooks is done in less than a year,
though. I might contact Beooks for warranty.