"Grey area" regarding smoking? Huh? If not for the fact that I'm reading this
on a smart phone, I would think I've returned to the 1950s.

The harmful effects of tobacco use of any kind  are well-documented … unless
you don't believe in science, modern medicine, etc.. Even if you don't inhale
pipe smoke, you're risking oral cancer.

Deacon, it's hard to grin after part of your mouth has been removed to keep the
cancer from spreading.

Eric N
www.CampyOnly.com
Twitter @CampyOnlyGuy