What is this ..... let's judge DP's(and/or everyone) life , for "I know
the Truth and Source of Life itself" ?    For judgment to be true , there
must be Truth Absolute to back it up .   Unless a so-called truth is
Absolute , meaning unquestionable and constant, it is not Truth, but a
"practice without a license" .

Does anyone here have such Authority ?

I know none , no man has such Authority

Enough of that .  . . . . .

As for Life .  . .. Life is Good !
Wondrous and Eternal

... to "Love your neighbor as yourself" to me means that there is no
separation between "my" life and "another's" life. Life is Life ,
regardless of the who , what, where , when and why . Life is my neighbor
for Life is all there is to "me" .

With Love,  Garth