Ahahahaah !   "recovering" from what ? !     What you never had cannot
be taken from you.

Stating the Obvious . . . .  *Life IS a costume party* .  Everyone is
wearing a costume so it does not matter what anyone is wearing no matter
what they, you or I say about it .  HaH !  The bus driver is wearing his
costume too , as am I , as are you , as are we all .

  So the honest response to the bus driver is "Yes I am, and the costume
party is right *here* ".