Shimmy on an NFE?... I'd like to see that bike and how it's loaded/built.
 My Matthews uses  similar tubing ( 8/5/8 OS) and geometry as the NFE and I
don't get any shimmy at all. The NFE has a similar tubeset to  a Hilsen
BTW.   So either they have too much weight up high or something else is
going on.

back to original  subject... I'd love to try those tires on my Bantam. It
was designed around 44 mm tires and fenders. Wonder it they are tubeless
compatible?

~mike
Carlsbad Ca