Here's some of my personal best loads - a 40lb bag of wood stove pellets
tied down to my Nitto Campee using a wire shelf to distribute the load. A
Honda cb750 engine block in a pannier, 24 beers, and a cord of wood. The
bike handled quite well all things considered!

<https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-R1xDqMki4es/Vh0doWSQmyI/AAAAAAAAMog/RpUR07A6-XU/s1600/B0CBJ5UIcAE0D6O.jpg>

<https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-XpDXIxtjQ7U/Vh0dy8ELe4I/AAAAAAAAMoo/hMh-QGqCSPY/s1600/Screen%2BShot%2B2015-10-13%2Bat%2B10.05.35%2BAM.png>

<https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-TpklyOTk5OM/Vh0d1XD_6uI/AAAAAAAAMow/5dRUJD1KvTc/s1600/B-5GRcUU8AA_uJB.jpg>

<https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-Rl4E2KfHrf8/Vh0eUFgTo5I/AAAAAAAAMo4/0ayudTOTjOA/s1600/Screen%2BShot%2B2015-10-13%2Bat%2B10.07.43%2BAM.png>