I was in Lexington the last week of August getting stepdaughter checked
into her first semester at UK and the weather made me wish I had brought my
Riv!  It was positively glorious!

Perhaps that is atypical for the area, I don't know, but it was really nice
compared to Austin, Texas during any time in August.

-Jim