List members thanks to all of you who have contacted me off list or via phone
to receive complete disclosure and details about any of the bikes mentioned FS.

Like many other previous sellers--I will provide a discount to any list member
who ends up with one of my Rivendells. It is simply the way to pay it forward
towards all the great individual I have met, ridden with, bought from, sold to,
or traded with.

Julian- if you have any suggestions for me or other sellers I suggest you
contact myself or them off list.

Sincerely,
Ryan Hankinson