Jim, that's good to know -- thanks.

Ryan,  I'm sort of confused as to what you're offering and at what price,
and I might not be the only one -- I'm sorry if asking publicly is an issue
-- I do not intend to offend, merely to understand.

You say you offer a list discount -- that's great and certainly a nice
thing to offer -- I've done similar on this and the Bob-list for the same
reasons. You listed it here for $400 more than your buy it now on eBay. Is
the listed price here not correct? What is the actual Riv-list asking
price, then -- less than $2000? And is that for a complete bike, as your
initial post here indicated, or for a bike with some parts missing and
other possible issues, as seen on eBay?

Thanks,

Julian Westerhout
Bloomington, IL