My Bleriot has begun acting strangely in that I can feel it "wandering"
underneath me, as if the front wheel were loose and pointing a little bit
this way, then a little bit that, and generally acting like it was losing
its sense of balance.  The condition was so noticeable yesterday that I
stopped more than once on my commute and checked to make sure that the
steering and wheel were both secure (they seemed to be OK when I held the
wheel with my knees and tried to jiggle the handlebars).  I thought maybe
it was a worn headset, but the symptoms don't seem to match.  The bike's
still rideable, but this condition seems to be worsening.
Any ideas about what might be causing this problem?
Thanks,
Kevin