Yea, I'd really like to have that Joe. It's a great looking bike and I
really like those handlebars. It's also a great price.

I don't think it's the Clem owners who should have any regrets, it's the
Bomba and Hunq owners. That Joe is about half their price? This Joe
could have an impact on the Riv resale market. I was convinced a Clem was
better than my 80's mountain bikes, (IT"S WAY BETTER), now couldn't a brand
new Joe be better than a used Hunq, or Bomba?