I got mine in 2002. I tracked the progress on this web page, which includes
photos that Richard took as the frame progressed:

http://www.campyonly.com/mypages/campysachs.html
<http://www.campyonly.com/mypages/campysachs.html>

As Gary said, the frame is a work of art. Almost more like a huge piece of
jewelry than a bicycle, really. I don’t ride it nearly enough.

--Eric Norris
campyonly...@me.com
www.campyonly.com
campyonlyguy.blogspot.com