AFAIK, Richard has stopped taking "new" orders for frames. He has a multi-year
backlog that he's working through, and he will do repairs on existing RS
frames, but other than that you won't be able to get a new frame.

All in all, a very enviable place for him to be.

--Eric N
www.CampyOnly.com
CampyOnlyGuy.blogspot.com
Twitter: @CampyOnlyGuy