Here are a few shots of my Clem out in the snow. I'll take some better
pictures later, but I wanted to document how the first build turned out.

This is a 59 cm, blue frame. As others have testified, the ride is plush
and stable. I am a bit over 6'3" with short legs and a long torso, and the
fit is comfy.

One feature that really grabs my attention is the generous space at the
widest point between the tire and seat tube. On this setup, it measures
almost 13 cm. The distance really speaks to the long chain stays. By
contrast, that same space on my road custom is only 3 cm (and when we
discussed the design, Grant commented on the "stretched" chain stays). On
my '71 Cinelli and '73 Paramount the corresponding gap is about 3.5 cm. The
angle of the seat post and the tire profile must affect this measurement
too, but it's one I never really noticed before.

Anyway, here's a link to the pictures:

http://1drv.ms/1luwlOH

David Sprunger

Fargo, ND