The main difference between my (old) 56cm double TT and my (new) 55 cm
single TT Sams are that I used to be able to grasp the lower TT to lift the
bike without worrying about the frame pump, which I used to place between
the TT's! Actually, my original was first generation and had a "made to a
price" quality to the brazing and the paint. When Riv raised the price, my
guess is that they had Waterford try harder. My new one is as aesthetically
as nice as my Atlantis, IMHO.

Paul Germain
Midlothian